In the case of emergency, call 734-915-0066.
Mold comes from excessive moisture or water accumulation indoors. While it is impossible to eliminate all molds and mold spores, controlling moisture can control indoor mold growth.
All molds share the characteristic of being able to grow without sunlight. Mold only needs a viable seed (spore), a nutrient source, moisture, and the right temperature to proliferate. This explains why mold infestation is often found in damp, dark, hidden spaces. If left unchecked, molds gradually damage building materials and furnishings. Eventually mold can cause structural damage to a wood framed building, weakening floors and walls as it feeds on moist wooden structural members.
The purpose of mold remediation is to correct the moisture problem and to remove moldy and contaminated materials to prevent human exposure that can impact health and further damage to building materials and furnishings.
At Midwest Enviro Solutions we strive to provide our customers with a mold remediation plan that restores your indoor air quality back to a healthy, clean environment. We know that solving a mold problem in your home or commercial property is a high priority. We ensure that the mold remediation is completed as quickly as possible.
We follow industry guidelines and standards to make sure everyone is completely safe during the mold remediation process. From commercial to residential mold removal projects, no job is too big or too small for our professional remediation team.
Our team is staffed with mold remediation experts, who are able to handle any size of job. If you find mold, call 734-915-0066 and we will take care of any situation to give you the indoor air quality you need to avoid the allergies and health issues associated with mold.
The first step in mold abatement is to conduct a mold test with one of our certified mold inspectors to determine whether mold is actually present in your home.
Below is the process we follow when our mold inspection has determined that there is a source of mold that needs to be removed.
- Step 1 – Assess the Origin of Contamination and determine the extent of the damage
- Step 2 – Determine the source of the problem and remedy the source.
- Step 3 – Remediation Plan
- Step 4 – Containment, Decontamination Chambers & Negative Air
- Step 5 – Removal of the Mold
- Step 6 – Odor Removal and Air Washing
- Step 7 – Cleaning, HEPA Vacuuming & Air Scrubbing
- Step 8 – Post Remediation Verification
- “Rick was absolutely the best pro I’ve ever worked with. Explained everything very well. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Wish he did more then just mold. It was a absolute pleasure to work with him”James J.
- “Rick Allen, CEO of Midwest Enviro, did a thorough job, was professional, educated us through the process and said we did not need his services after testing proved all was well with home. He is honest, thorough, effective, like-able, professional and personable. I am recommending him to others.”Joseph B.
- “They were able to schedule our appointment right away. Rick was friendly and they worked efficiently. Waiting for them to return and test the air quality following treatment. I did not know that they would not be replacing the dry wall they removed to do the treatment. Price was along lines of others we called.”Juanita H.
- “Rick from Midwest Enviro Solutions was beyond amazing! For starters, Rick’s inspection, communication and quote was extremely thorough. Secondly, he beat his competitors (two as a matter of fact) by half in price. Last but most importantly, the job was WELL DONE!! Oh and did I mention Rick’s wonderful disposition? If not, it’s certainly worth mentioning as he has an excellent way of making a nervous seller feel safe in knowing the job will be done well. Needless to say, I/we will be referring everyone to Midwest Enviro Solutions (in particular Rick). Thanks again!! 🙂”Terri R.
- “The owner was very polite and friendly. Got on the job very quickly.”Richard E S.
- “If you find that you need mold remediation, you are likely very worried and urgently require information. Call Midwest Enviro Solutions. Rick Allen is capable of educating you quickly on the remediation process and reassuring you at the same time that you home will be fine. Estimates, scheduling, updates and reports follow one another in a quick succession. Rick is accessible and responsive to inquiries. I cannot recommend him more highly.”Lynn Booth