Midwest Enviro Solutions
The key to improving the health of your indoor environment is to understand what is causing the poor quality of your air, and then implement a plan to mitigate the problem. Our indoor air specialists work diligently to ensure your home or workplace is safe and healthy from harmful pollutants, all while assuring and educating you along the way.
Both mold growth and poor indoor air quality are two common areas of concern that we run into often. These two issues tie hand in hand and can threaten your health and the health of your building if left untreated. Mold produces spores that are often times a result of excess moisture within a building. On the other hand, if the air your breathe becomes compromised by harmful contaminants like mold growth, it can become a hazard to your wellbeing and your home and can increase the risk of health concerns.
At Midwest Enviro Solutions, our healthy home check-up starts by sampling your dust, sampling surfaces for moisture and sampling your air, interpreting the results and writing a plan based on the outcome of your results.
We recommend a healthy home inspection for the following common problems:
- You’ve recently purchased a new-to-you home.
- You’ve recently experienced a flood or water leak.
- You, or someone in your home, are immune-compromised.
- You, or someone in your home, has had a surgery.
- You, or someone in your home, suffers from allergies.
- You have a smell in your basement or crawlspace.
- If you feel your house is making you sick.
Midwest Enviro Solutions
Chief Operating Officer
- Moisture and Psychometric Testing
- Spore Trap Sampling
- Surface Samples
- Thermal Imaging
- Particle Counting
- ATP Testing
- “Rick was absolutely the best pro I’ve ever worked with. Explained everything very well. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Wish he did more then just mold. It was a absolute pleasure to work with him”James J.
- “Rick Allen, CEO of Midwest Enviro, did a thorough job, was professional, educated us through the process and said we did not need his services after testing proved all was well with home. He is honest, thorough, effective, like-able, professional and personable. I am recommending him to others.”Joseph B.
- “They were able to schedule our appointment right away. Rick was friendly and they worked efficiently. Waiting for them to return and test the air quality following treatment. I did not know that they would not be replacing the dry wall they removed to do the treatment. Price was along lines of others we called.”Juanita H.
- “Rick from Midwest Enviro Solutions was beyond amazing! For starters, Rick’s inspection, communication and quote was extremely thorough. Secondly, he beat his competitors (two as a matter of fact) by half in price. Last but most importantly, the job was WELL DONE!! Oh and did I mention Rick’s wonderful disposition? If not, it’s certainly worth mentioning as he has an excellent way of making a nervous seller feel safe in knowing the job will be done well. Needless to say, I/we will be referring everyone to Midwest Enviro Solutions (in particular Rick). Thanks again!! 🙂”Terri R.
- “The owner was very polite and friendly. Got on the job very quickly.”Richard E S.
- “If you find that you need mold remediation, you are likely very worried and urgently require information. Call Midwest Enviro Solutions. Rick Allen is capable of educating you quickly on the remediation process and reassuring you at the same time that you home will be fine. Estimates, scheduling, updates and reports follow one another in a quick succession. Rick is accessible and responsive to inquiries. I cannot recommend him more highly.”Lynn Booth