BactiBarrier is a bonded, eco-friendly, odorless, and noncorrosive nanotechnology inhibits the growth and multiplication of harmful viable organic matter. It is a long-lasting invisible solution that gives you peace of mind knowing your space is protected.
BactiBarrier embodies a physical mode of action using cationic charge density in the crosslinked polymer structure giving this quat silane technology multi-spectrum control. The strain of the microbe has no bearing on the efficacy of the mode of action, thus all strains of staph are controlled, including MRSA strains.
BactiBarrier bonds to the treated surface, standing guard against future microbial growth. It provides long-lasting protection that keeps working again and again. The cured antimicrobial is nonvolatile, insoluble, and non-leaching which allows the treatment to last.
BactiBarrier bonds with the treated surface, mechanically destroying microbes which allow for less harmful chemicals to be released into the environment. This biodegradable product is typically more effective as it restores to its natural elements.
Typically, antimicrobial products use heavy metals to essentially chemically poison microbes. This usually results in some of that poison coming off the surface each time it destroys a microbe, leaving behind less antimicrobial effectiveness, and introduces into the environment.
Rick Allen, the owner of Midwest Enviro Solutions, has been in the construction, remodeling, and indoor air business since 1981 and has been servicing Southeast Michigan for almost four decades. Through his previous involvement in inspection and assessment of homes and businesses, he saw a need for addressing safety issues and completing work in a more effective way. The many problems that he came across triggered the quest for mold and impacted his career indefinitely. Around ten years ago, Rick made the switch into the mold and air testing industry where he became certified in a multitude of areas. Rick has certification in construction codes, Bio-risk management, Indoor Air Asbestos Assessment, Asbestos contracting, and water restoration technician. For the last couple of years Rick was developing a program called the Community Wellness Initiative where he would consult with businesses regarding employee absenteeism and how unsanitized areas contribute to this growing problem. Right after the pandemic hit, Midwest Enviro Solutions wanted to act and help the community as best as we could. Due to the overwhelming attention on how infectious diseases can spread and impact our daily lives, health and livelihood, there was an outcry to implement improved precautions to better protect the community. This is where Midwest Enviro Solutions stepped in and began to adapt to provide sanitation and decontamination services for businesses and homes across Mid-Michigan.
Office Manager/Marketing Director
- “Rick was absolutely the best pro I’ve ever worked with. Explained everything very well. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Wish he did more then just mold. It was a absolute pleasure to work with him”James J.
- “Rick Allen, CEO of Midwest Enviro, did a thorough job, was professional, educated us through the process and said we did not need his services after testing proved all was well with home. He is honest, thorough, effective, like-able, professional and personable. I am recommending him to others.”Joseph B.
- “They were able to schedule our appointment right away. Rick was friendly and they worked efficiently. Waiting for them to return and test the air quality following treatment. I did not know that they would not be replacing the dry wall they removed to do the treatment. Price was along lines of others we called.”Juanita H.
- “Rick from Midwest Enviro Solutions was beyond amazing! For starters, Rick’s inspection, communication and quote was extremely thorough. Secondly, he beat his competitors (two as a matter of fact) by half in price. Last but most importantly, the job was WELL DONE!! Oh and did I mention Rick’s wonderful disposition? If not, it’s certainly worth mentioning as he has an excellent way of making a nervous seller feel safe in knowing the job will be done well. Needless to say, I/we will be referring everyone to Midwest Enviro Solutions (in particular Rick). Thanks again!! 🙂”Terri R.
- “The owner was very polite and friendly. Got on the job very quickly.”Richard E S.
- “If you find that you need mold remediation, you are likely very worried and urgently require information. Call Midwest Enviro Solutions. Rick Allen is capable of educating you quickly on the remediation process and reassuring you at the same time that you home will be fine. Estimates, scheduling, updates and reports follow one another in a quick succession. Rick is accessible and responsive to inquiries. I cannot recommend him more highly.”Lynn Booth