Indoor air quality testing is an important part of determining how healthy your surroundings are. Since we spend over 90% of our life indoors, the health and quality of the air we breathe is of utmost importance. Most indoor pollutants are invisible to the naked eye and do not necessarily produce a noticeable odor. Good indoor air quality should also not be confused with cleanliness or hygiene. A visibly clean home or office can have many air quality issues that are difficult to rectify if they are not identified properly.
Do you have any of the following health symptoms?
- Recurring headaches
- Breathing difficulties, asthma, or respiratory infections
- Excessive coughing or the feeling of not getting enough air
- Repeated congestion or sinus infections
- Dizziness, confusion or malaise
- Skin irritation or rash
- Ear and eye infections
These symptoms could be caused by the air you are breathing.
Hundreds of compounds can be tested for including gases, chemicals, dust, and biological samples. We take special care in instruments calibration and sample handling to produce accurate and reliable results. Our results are compared with controlled samples to ensure accurate data.
We offer services for both residential and business customers.
Mold testing is done by taking air samples and comparing inside and outside spore numbers and can determine if a building has a high amount of mold present.
Mold and moisture testing will help assess problems by determining if high mold levels exist and if remediation work is necessary.
Mold inspections look for any areas affected by mold and moisture. During our inspections, we take moisture reading of interior walls in the sample area to see if there is a suitable environment for mold to grow. Our experts have a background in the building construction industry. We can relate mold data to a building and provide you with practical solutions if a problem is found.
We can identify and assess any mold problem you may have.
When a mold problem is discovered don’t allow your property or the health of you and your family be put at risk. Midwest Enviro Solutions staff are trained and experienced to address all aspects of mold remediation. When cleaning up a mold problem it is important to choose a company that knows how to properly handle all aspects of the clean up.
During a mold remediation project, it is critical to identify the initial cause and correct all moisture and moisture intrusion issues. Mold spores can be a health concern for most people and that’s why we utilize special HEPA filter air scrubbing machines on every mold remediation project. These HEPA filtered air scrubbers are designed to capture and collect mold spores that are in the indoor environment.
If you are facing a mold concern call Midwest Enviro Solutions, 734-915-0066.
- “Rick was absolutely the best pro I’ve ever worked with. Explained everything very well. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Wish he did more then just mold. It was a absolute pleasure to work with him”James J.
- “Rick Allen, CEO of Midwest Enviro, did a thorough job, was professional, educated us through the process and said we did not need his services after testing proved all was well with home. He is honest, thorough, effective, like-able, professional and personable. I am recommending him to others.”Joseph B.
- “They were able to schedule our appointment right away. Rick was friendly and they worked efficiently. Waiting for them to return and test the air quality following treatment. I did not know that they would not be replacing the dry wall they removed to do the treatment. Price was along lines of others we called.”Juanita H.
- “Rick from Midwest Enviro Solutions was beyond amazing! For starters, Rick’s inspection, communication and quote was extremely thorough. Secondly, he beat his competitors (two as a matter of fact) by half in price. Last but most importantly, the job was WELL DONE!! Oh and did I mention Rick’s wonderful disposition? If not, it’s certainly worth mentioning as he has an excellent way of making a nervous seller feel safe in knowing the job will be done well. Needless to say, I/we will be referring everyone to Midwest Enviro Solutions (in particular Rick). Thanks again!! 🙂”Terri R.
- “The owner was very polite and friendly. Got on the job very quickly.”Richard E S.
- “If you find that you need mold remediation, you are likely very worried and urgently require information. Call Midwest Enviro Solutions. Rick Allen is capable of educating you quickly on the remediation process and reassuring you at the same time that you home will be fine. Estimates, scheduling, updates and reports follow one another in a quick succession. Rick is accessible and responsive to inquiries. I cannot recommend him more highly.”Lynn Booth